Friday, July 4, 2008

Mi-title

It's me again. How are you today? I hope you're fine. For Americans, happy aniversary to your country. Let's spread the music of peace to everyone's hearts. Peace :) !!

Today I'll post this song: Mi-title, an OST from an anime Hungry Hearts.
It's a sport anime, not too bad for me. It's not like Captain Tsubasa (for me Tsubasa is too unreal). It's real soccer without any weird shoots.


This is the pictures. You can find this anime in animefever (only information) or youtube. Well, maybe it's an old anime. But for me, it doesn't matter. The song is still good im my ears till now.


I got the video from Youtube. Here the video



And here the lyrics (from Animelyrics of course):

oh~ boku no "koe" itsumo doko ka naite iru dakara sora wasou mukashi no you ni mienaku natta miageru koto mo wasurete...
tesaguri no "mainichi" sagashitsukareta "risou"konna boku de sae asu wa youi sarete iru
dakara aa hashiru yo!! tatoe subete ga nakute modakara aa yuku yo!! wasurekaketa "ookina sora" e...

oh~ ataerareta "joushiki" dake kurikaesu kono sekai desou minna ibasho sae mitsukarazu kyou mo ashimoto miteru
tsumiageru "aseri" kurushimagire no "rikutsu"sonna kimi wa mata jibun no imi o nakusu

dakara aa kowasu yo!! nagareru "genjitsu" no KABE o...
dakara aa tsukamu yo!! nakushikaketa "chiisana yuuki" o...

aa hashirou hashirou hashirou hashirou...
aa kowasou kowasou kowasou kowasou...
ah~ owari no nai tabiji no hate... kimi wa nani o miteru?

I'll give you the address to DL it later.

See you next time :D

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.