Tuesday, January 27, 2009

D-Technolive


Uploaded by snapamonkey.

Hello, Happy Chinese New Year!
Yesterday was the celebration for Chinese all over the world. I hope this year you'll always full of joy and prosperity.

Well, since I've got idea to write something, today I post one more BLEACH's Song. Here's D-Technolive by Uverworld. Both the music and the lyrics is so cool. It also have a great moral message. I put the video, and it looks like it has been subbed. So, you doesn't need to find the meaning anymore. But if you still want to find something about this song's lyrics, just come to here.

About the message, I feel this song is a good OST for the anime like BLEACH. The song's meaning and the anime story is maching each other. The song is like the Ichigo's feeling to Rukia, who looks like have some burden in her shoulder. I like the part "mou waraenai nante hito girai nante kotoba sou iwanai de" or in English "Don't say words like you can't smile or you hate people". Also the part "itami wo shiru koto de hito ni yasashiku nareru kara" or in English "By learning pain, you can become a person who can be kind to others".

I think, wow, the meaning is so good. And the beat is just clarify it. It's so high and enthusiastic. The good way to send the song's message. So, are you same the same feeling, too, the feeling so hurt by pain and sadness? Just find your best friend and your best relation to cheer you up. Your best friends is not those only be with you when you happy, but instead in your sadness and also in your happiness. If you want to look around you'll find them. I hope you'll find them.

Well, that's all. See you again next time!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.