Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How I Enjoy The song

I like musics, I like songs, whatever their genres (except trash metal). When I hear them, I will close my eyes to feel their spirits. Yeah, each musics or songs have some spirits or feelings that the vocalis/singers or peformers want to tell us. You can't feel it when you open your eyes. Feel it with your ears, feel it with your heart. And you will know it. It's true!
I always close my eyes to feel the voices of American Idol when they perform. And I know the minus points or plus points of their voices, exactly like Simon do. If you want to try it, surely you'll understand it.
When you hear the songs or musics, maybe you'll ignore everything around you. But you surely enjoy it. It's like drugs effects, but it's not killing you. It have positive effects, not negative. It's like meditation for me. Try it and you'll know it.

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.